INKJET Printers ONLY
- Print image on right side of paper (not the side with the printed paper name). Be sure to mirror image your design. If you are using a cutter/plotter such as Cricut or Silhouette, be sure to add registration marks before printing.
- Can be trimmed with cutter/plotter such as Cricut or Silhouette, or can be trimmed with scissors if desired. This is a very thin paper, so test cut is recommended. And has only one layer, so when you cut or trim you are only trimming the space not printed and will cut all the way through the paper. There is no additional layer to peel off like with the Neenah 3G Jet Opaque.
- Once trimmed place on fabric, right side down (printed image should be facing fabric)
- You do not need to cover with silicone sheet. This product needs to be pressed with a heat press NOT an iron. Press at 350-375°for 20-30 seconds on medium to high pressure.
- Peel while it is still on heat press, while it is still warm.
- Once peeled, give it a quick pull and tug to help with durability and softness.
- You can cover design with silicone sheet after peeled and give a quick repress to make it last a little longer and better after washing. However, this is not necessary.
- Wash with cold water, inside out
- Will last longer when not printed with HP, Brother or Dell printers
- For use with pigment inkjet printers – not compatible with thermal or dye-based inks
- Wait 24 hours before first washing
- Do not use bleach and dry on low heat setting.
Product may come rolled if also ordered with vinyl and may need to be flattened under something like a book before putting into printer.