LASER Printers ONLY
- Print image on right side of paper (not the side with the printed paper name). Do not mirror image your design. If you are using a cutter/plotter such as Cricut or Silhouette for contour cuts, be sure to add registration marks before printing. Use “heavy paper” settings when printing.
- Can be trimmed with cutter/plotter such as Cricut or Silhouette, or can be trimmed with scissors if desired. This is a thin paper, so test cut is recommended. This product has more than one layer, so when you cut with cutter/plotter you are cutting around the top layer only and not all the way through. So once cut, you will peel just the top layer off.
- Once trimmed place on fabric, right side up (printed image should be facing you).
- You MUST cover with silicone sheet before pressing. Do no pre-press.
- This product needs to be pressed with a heat press NOT an iron. Press at 300-325°for 15-20 seconds on medium to high pressure.
- Let cool completely before peeling. Once cool, peel with smooth even motion.
- You can use a push pin to help get top layer peeled off if you can’t get it started with your nail
- You can use it on a light or white garment, but it is a little heavier feeling on light fabrics.
- Wash cold, inside out.
- For use with laser printers.
- Wait 24 hours before first washing
- Do not use bleach and dry on low heat setting.
Product may come rolled if also ordered with vinyl and may need to be flattened under something like a book before putting into printer.